TLIF2010 Apply fatigue management strategies
As an increasing factor in workplace incidents and injuries, this interesting short course presents and encourages discussion of the causes fatigue and strategies in preventing and reducing fatigue on workers both inside and outside the workplace.
The course will cover, but is not limited to:
- Causes and effects of fatigue
- Contributing factors for fatigue
- How lifestyle and diet have influencing factors
- How you can personally manage fatigue in and out of the workplace
||$200 (incl of GST)
||Please contact our office to find out when the next course is available.
||Persons over the age of 18 years old.
||Plain casual clothing, enclosed shoes (no thongs or singlets).
- SCCRT Training Centre, Level 1, Unit 7/4 Brunker Road, Chullora 2190
- Depending on numbers SCCRT can arrange to come to your workplace.
Please call reception on 9708-5980 or email on email@example.com
||All day parking is available around the building complex.
||Payment can be made on the day by Eftpos.
||Participants will be required to pass theory assessment.
On completion, participants will be issued with a Statement of Attainment for the national competency TLIF2010 Apply fatigue management strategies
||Please call reception on 9708 5980 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
or click on the online Enrolment links below: