Click here for RIW Quick Facts Flyer
Rail Industry Worker (RIW: formally known as RISI)
Nationally accredited Statement of Attainment certificate for the unit: TLIF2080 Safely access the rail corridor.
This course is a mandatory requirement for all contractors working within Transport for NSW (TfNSW) Australian Rail Track Corporation (ARTC) and Country Rail Network (CRN) rail corridors.
The course provides awareness of legal obligations, critical safety requirements and hazards that workers must be able to identify and deal with when conducting contracts inside the rail corridor.
- $475: which includes a compulsory Cat 3 Medical on the same day
- $275: RIW stand alone
Note: We offer discounts for groups of 5 or more
Contact us for more details on:
(02) 9708 5980 or email email@example.com
||7:15am to 4:00pm. (Approximately)
||Courses are provided every 3 - 4 days per week.
Saturdays can be arranged on request.
Group bookings are also available on request.
- Cat 3 Medical (if not completing one on the day)
- 100 points of identification
- Must be able to write, understand and speak English well
(Please contact us if you have any issues or concerns)
||Plain casual clothing, enclosed shoes. (no singlets or thongs)
||Persons over the age of 17 years old.
- SCCRT Training Centre, Level 1, Unit 7/4 Brunker Road, Chullora 2190
- MCR 12 Resolution Drive, Unanderra, NSW 2526
- TECSIDE Suite 10/30 Shipley Drive, Rutherford, NSW 2320
NB: Courses delivered in the Illawarra and Maitland require minimum numbers or a group booking of 6-10 persons. Please contact us for further details: 9708 5980 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
||All day parking is available around the building complex.
||Payment can be made on the day by Eftpos.
- Closed book Theory Assessment after training will be carried out, followed by:
- Practical Simulation Assessment One on One with the trainer
- Participants must pass both to be deemed competent.
On successful completion you will be issued with a:
- A Statement of Attainment for: TLIF2080 Safely Access the Rail Corridor
Your SoA requires uploading to the Rail Industry Worker Onsite Track Easy System for you to receive your RIW card.
Please see FAQ for more information or contact us.
||Please call reception on 9708 5980 or email email@example.com
or click on the online Enrolment links below: